Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Random Act of Kindness, L*K Update

Look at this little beauty I recieved from my blog buddy Sandra Sews:)!


I've been admiring the zipper bags she makes (check out her blog, she is a zipper bag machine!) and she graciously offered to send me one! Look at the pleats and the little yoyo detail...isn't it cute? She also attached the sweetest zipper pull:

My photo isn't great. I hope you can see the stones and beads she used. Thanks Sandra, I love it!!!

If you're interested in making this type of bag check out this great tutorial on the blog Heart of Mary.

Here is a picture of the progress I've made on Christmas by the letter:

I haven't stitched on it for awhile, I've been busy doing exchange stitching (which have turned out soooo great, I can hardly wait to post pics of my finishes!)

I just have the seam to stitch up on Happy Halloween by La-D-Da and I'll be able to post a picture of that finish too!

Happy Stitching!

3 comments:

Cindy's Stitching said...

That is so cute. I love the design

ohiofarmgirl said...

I love the deer material...and the lk pattern is cute too. Dianntha

Sandra :) said...

I'm glad it arrived so quickly, and I'm glad you like it! That was the first beaded zipper pull I made - I can't wait to make more :)