Sunday, October 11, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!



I want to wish all my fellow Canadians a Happy Thanksgiving. I know that Thanksgiving Day is actually tomorrow but my 3 pumpkin pies are cooling on the stove top and my stuffing is ready for stuffing *grin* and the turkey is in the fridge just waiting for the roasting pan. And tomorrow...glorious leftovers!!!

I'll leave you with this little ditty my aunt emailed me today:

May your stuffing be tasty

May your turkey be plump,

May your potatoes and gravy

Have never a lump.

May your yams be delicious

And your pies take the prize,

And may your Thanksgiving dinner

Stay off your thighs!


Happy Thanksgiving !

2 comments:

vee said...

I love the poem! I hope that you enjoy your feast as much as I am about to enjoy mine!

Sharlotte said...

Too funny!!