Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Mail!

I received some lovely mail today...my Harvest Exchange piece from my partner, Lynn from Stitching Exchanging. She sent a sweet hanging ornament, some pretty fabric that I know I'll be able to put to good use, 3 colours of DMC Variations and a cute little hanger! Thanks Lynn, I love it!



As for my hubby's birthday dinner last night, he was thrilled. I made him Chicken Divan crepes for the main course. The pecan pie was a HUGE hit! He was still thanking me today for making it. Doesn't feel nice to do something special for someone you love?


Happy Stitching!

2 comments:

Chris said...

Hi

Lovely stitching exchanges... I loved the writing about your first cooked meal for your DH, Its my lovely mans birthday this weekend and a cake will be my efforts for him.
Send you an invite for the Travelling stitcher, wahhoooo roll on Jan 2nd!
Happy Stitching
Chris x

Daffycat said...

Oooo, the exchange you received is just lovely!

Glad the pie went over well!