Thursday, August 20, 2009

"M" Finished

I finished "M" last night on my current WIP, Christmas by the Letter by Lizzie*Kate. It didn't take too much time at all. I'm having issues with my stretcher bars though, and it's driving me bonkers! I can't seem to keep the tension on the fabric taut enough for very long. I'm using stretcher bars because my fabric is 11 x 30. Any suggestions?



Thanks to Daffycat for the great advice on project photo taking! I think this photo turned out way better than previous attemps.

I went to my LNS yesterday and got my Nymo thread so I'll do the beading on Frosty Blue House today and take it to the my local quilting shop to find some pretty backing fabric for finishing. I was also inspired by this post on Daffycat's blog and bought paper bunches to make my own floss tags. Too cute!

Also, more very exciting news, to me anyhow. I noticed I have 3 more new followers of my blog! In one day!!! Woot, woot. I find that hugely exciting. Thanks for reading and Happy Stitching!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: