Thursday, June 10, 2010

15...

...Blissful years.  Today my DH and I are celebrating our 15th Anniversary.  We're celebrating with dinner out tonight at a mystery location, hubby is surprising me.  Nice restaurants and fancy food are favourites of mine so I'm excited to see what he has come up with.  Not to mention, no cooking!


In a week and a half we're spending the weekend together in Seattle.  On that note, does anyone know of a LNS in the Seattle area?  Mine recently closed so now the closest one is a Province away!

11 comments:

Sharlotte said...

Congrats to you and your husband!!! We just celebrated 14 years. No cooking is always a bonus!

Deb said...

A huge congratulations to you and your husband. Happy Anniversary! I have to agree with Sharlotte - no cooking is a bonus!

Don't have a clue as to shops in Seattle. Perhaps a Google search will turn up something. Seems that more and more stores are closing up! :o(

Hillery said...

Oh my Goodness. Congratulations!! My husband and I are celebrating our Anniversary today too!!! 4 years. He is taking me out to dinner tomorrow night as tonight is my Nieces graduation from 8th grade. Enjoy your evening.

Lainey said...

Happy Anniversary to you and your DH. Hope you have a wonderful evening.

Cath said...

Happy anniversary , hope you enjoy many more . Enjoy your meal out . XXX

Ranae said...

Happy 15th Anniversary! and many many more

Sandra :) said...

AWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww happy 15th anniversary - have a wonderful dinner out!!

Patty C. said...

Congrats
Have fun !!! :)

Blu said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope you enjoy many many more!

Daffycat said...

Woo ~ congratulations! Happy 15th anniversary to you both!

Meari said...

Happy Anniversary!! Congrats on 15 years. :)