Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Santa Delivered a Gift Early

I received this in the mail from Elisa of Old Ragged Threads through Stitching Exchanging. The theme of this exchange was "Anything Christmas."


Isn't it just gorgeous? She finished it as a pillow hanging ornament with pretty gold beads at the corners and a sweet complimentary fabric on the back. Her stitching and finishing are lovely and I'm just thrilled with my gift! Thanks Elisa!

On a non-stitching topic, I went to Michaels this morning and scored a couple of pieces of their (always) stocked scrapbooking organizing furniture at 55% off! I got the hexagonal desktop organizer and a hanging system for my ribbon. I'm glad I was there right when it opened because that stuff was flying off the shelves like crazy!

My 12 year old son informed me this morning that he would like a trench coat for Christmas. Think Keannu Reaves in The Matrix, Arnold as The Terminator...THAT kind of trench coat! Where in the world will I be able to find one of those I ask???? Feel free to give suggestions!

Wishing my America friends a very Happy Thanksgiving. We had our Thanksgiving here in Canada almost 2 months ago. Mmmmm...turkey!

Happy Stitching!

1 comment:

Denise said...

Love your stitching and your writing style is such fun!
As for the 'trench coat', when I can't find something, I hit the
computer with a big online search.
If it's out there, you'll find it.
Good luck!