Monday, September 7, 2009

Ta-Da

Here is my finish for my Challenge with Sandra Sews:). I made the September 7th deadline...barely! (Sorry for the horrible pic!)

I had the stitching done for this ornament and finished it too! This one is just gravy! Woo hoo.

I'll update my post tomorrow when I have more time. I'm trying to get my kids ready for bed. First day of school tomorrow!

7 comments:

Sandra :) said...

Wooooooooooohooooooooooooooo they both look wonderful - and now you're a week ahead of me, finishing wise, so I'll have to get my butt in gear!

Daffycat said...

Yay, you did it! Conratulations on a beautiful finish!

vee said...

Gorgeous ornaments! I am going to have to check out that designer!

Tanya said...

Those are great ornies!!!

Tanya

Sandrajay: said...

You made some lovely ornaments!

Mary said...

Congrats on your finishes. I'm stitching these too but unfortunately, I'm not creative so I'm following the pattern. I am working on the Tree since it's the center of the pattern. Thanks for the idea in case I change my mind!
Mary

Einschies stitching blog said...

I´ve seen this ornie on the smalls blog and love it ;-))

Happy stitching,
Gaby