Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Lucky Me

Lucky me, I received a $100 gift certificate for my LNS for Christmas. So yesterday I headed down there to see what goodies I could add to my small but ever growing stash. I was lucky enough to find a few Prairie Schooler Santa charts for $1.oo each in the sale bin!!! I also picked up the chart 2000 Years Ago by Shepherd's Bush (among other things) and now I'm in the process of ordering the overdyed floss I need from one of my favourite online shops. Even with the exchange, it's worth to buy it from the States as I can only find it here from $3.00 - $3.50 a skein. I love the Internet!!!

I started the Glad Tidings fob kit from Shepherd's bush yesterday. It's the first time I've used overdyed threads and I'm loving it. The colours are gorgeous. I'm going to try to figure out how to post a picture of my WIP. I know I love seeing the photos on the stitching blogs I visit.

No comments: