Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Hello? Anyone out there??

I won't going on about how long it's been since I've update my blog.  I'm going to try to keep it more up to date this year.  I do have to say that I'm surprised that I still remember how Blogger still works!

Here is my first finish for the year:


Frost Blue by Blackberry Lane Designs
Finished as directed on designers website
Stitched one over one on 28 ct. Monaco
with recommended threads and beads

Currently I'm working on a design by Satsuma Street called Pretty Little London.  I first saw this design finished on the blog Whilst Iris Naps and just loved the colours.  My daughter is a real anglophile so she's excited about this one.


Happy Stitching!

6 comments:

Blu said...

Such a cute finish! I love what you've done for the edging! It looks so amazing.

Cindy's Stitching said...

The Snow man is super adorable.

Robin in Virginia said...

Congratulations on your finish! Your snowman makes me smile and the beaded edge is very clever.

Robin in Virginia

Christina said...

I'm so pleased you love Satsuma Designs as much as I do! :0)

Marilyn said...

Great finish!
Marilyn

Melanie said...

Super cute finish!! :)